The health, safety and security of our guests is our highest priority. Please take a moment to take note of how we are providing a safe environment to welcome our guests.
- We are very excited to open up Overtown Manor from Friday 12th April – complying with Government guidelines.
- Please note: all Covid-19 policies are based on current UK government guidelines and are being constantly reviewed based on the latest advice.
- We have updated out terms and conditions to take account of Covid-19
- How we are trying to minimise any risk here at Overtown Manor
- Our housekeeping team will wear the necessary PPE whilst cleaning the Manor. They will take extra time and care to sanitise door handles, light switches, remote controls and any regularly touched items and areas. We will air the Manor thoroughly.
- We will provide Hand Sanitiser in the Manor and we ask that you use it when you can. We also provide soaps in every bathroom.
- Unfortunately we will be removing items such as board games for the foreseeable, but you are more than welcome to bring your own. We ask that you please make sure these are taken home with you.
- We ask that all guests follow the government guidelines of social distancing and washing hands regularly. This is the responsibility of the guest.
- It is important that all guests depart no later than the time agreed when booking and do not arrive before the agreed time at booking, so there is no crossover between our staff & guests, and we have as much time as possible to air and sanitise the property.