Terms & Conditions
- Occupancy: Due to fire regulations under no circumstances can the maximum accommodation of each room be exceeded at Overtown Manor
- Travel Arrangements: Overtown Manor is in a secluded area and therefore guests are advised to provide their own transport. We cannot reduce booking charges due to late arrival or early departure
- Cancellation by us – We reserve the right to cancel any letting should you or any member of your party cause damage to the property, its furniture or contents or should you create a disturbance to any adjoining rooms or neighbours.
- Damages – In the event of any breakages, damage or exceptional cleaning required after the room is vacated, we will notify the Visitor within 48 hours of any costs incurred and will charge this payment to your credit card.
- Right of Entry – The owners, employees and agents of Overtown Manor shall be allowed access to rooms at all reasonable times for purposes of inspection or to carry out any necessary repairs or maintenance
- Complaints – If you have any complaint, please notify us immediately at Overtown Manor. Please note that complaints are much more easily resolved while you are still in the property. If we receive any complaints of noise or disrespect and damage to the property, we reserve the right to require visitors to vacate the premises with immediate effect and with no compensation for unused days.
- Disabled Access – All rooms are accessed by stairs or steps. Unfortunately, as the rooms comprise part of Grade 2 Listed buildings, there are no ramps. We therefore advise that there is no wheelchair access to the rooms. If guests require able bodied assistance they are requested to bring someone with them. We cannot supply staff to lift guests.
- Children: Well behaved children are welcome at Overtown Manor, however children are the responsibility of their guardians. Ultimately the guardians of the children must make their own decision about the suitability of a stay at Overtown Manor.
- Pets – Well behaved dogs are welcome at Overtown Manor, however the owner reserves the right to ask the owners to keep their dogs in the car should there be any cause for concern on the behaviour of the guest dogs.
- Smoking –Overtown Manor is a smoking free house and no smoking is permitted indoors.
- Check In and Check Out – Check in is preferred around 5.00pm on the day of arrival. To help us to keep up the high standard at Overtown Manor we ask guests to Check Out by 10.00am on the day of departure.
- Payment: Payment is due on the day of departure by either Cash, cheque with cheque card or Credit Cards, Visa or Debit Cards only.
- Cancellation policy: 24 hours notice of a cancellation by 10am the day before is required of any booking made at Overtown Manor, otherwise the first night will be charged..
- Liability: We shall not be liable at Overtown Manor for any loss, damage, expense, accident, injury, illness or inconvenience whether the person or property which you or any other person may suffer or arising out of or in respect of your booking at Overtown Manor.
Contact: Nancy Lawson, Overtown Manor, Wroughton, Swindon, Wiltshire SN4 0SH Tel: 01793 814737